We believe that respect for the environment is fundamental and, therefore, we continually invest in technological updates in our industrial plants with a commitment to developing new environmental practices in order to obtain the best performance in a sustainable way.
Our environmental objectives and targets include water reuse, storage and proper disposal of waste generated, selective collection, evaluation of environmental suppliers, rational use of natural resources, emergency response program in case of waste leaks, chemicals and explosions, identifying and dealing with environmental aspects and impacts.
We have been certified in the ABNT NBR ISO 14001 standard since 2012, which demonstrates compliance with environmental legislation, the search for continuous improvement, the commitment of employees, the commitment to the non-generation, minimization and management of waste.
In addition, all our units follow a set of strict practices aligned with the ISO 14001 standard, defined by the Environmental Management System (SGA). The SGA evaluates all our activities from an environmental point of view, from receiving raw materials to delivering the final product, including recycling co-products.
ISO 9001/14001 Integrated Policy
- Train, inform and sensitize employees to ensure their own safety and that of their colleagues, maintaining a good working environment and the quality of the tasks they perform, always acting in a conscientious, transparent, ethical and responsible manner ;
- Pursuing business sustainability by managing significant environmental aspects and impacts and by managing risks identified in our business and processes;
- Comply with legal requirements and other requirements agreed between the interested parties;
- Satisfy the needs of its customers with products and services that meet the specified requirements;
- Preventing environmental pollution through waste management;
- Protect the environment using the necessary techniques and resources available;
- Ensure continuous improvement through controlled processes, competitive business performance, environmental management programs and quality and reliable products and services;
Development and manufacture of adhesive tapes, self-adhesive papers and silicone papers.
Commercialization of chemical products such as primer, silane and isopropyl alcohol.
Concerned with environmental legislation, with the consumption of natural resources, with liquid, solid and semi-solid waste generated in its activities, it is considered essential to establish, maintain and improve its Environmental Management System.
The main environmental aspects of the company are:
- Consumption of Natural Resources;
- Liquid, solid and semi-solid waste;
- Atmospheric emissions;
The environmental management system will be applied to the activities carried out at the factory located at Estrada Municipal Valêncio Calegari, 2002 – Neighborhood: Parque Santo Antônio, Sumaré – SP.
The Integrated Management System mainly covers the activities, products and services of the production processes of adhesives, covering, cutting of Tapes and self-adhesive papers, with the purpose of providing products and services that meet the needs and expectations of its relevant interested parties and minimize significant environmental aspects.
All the zeal of today will be the future success of our generations.
General Data Protection Law
Regarding "Information about the holder's personal data" address questions or doubts or requests through the exclusive channel for this purpose to ADERE's Data Protection Officer through the Link. This is the only available and recognized channel for processing personal data of the holder at ADERE.
We believe that the strengthening of society is fundamental for the growth of our business and for the development of the regions in which we operate. The formation of citizens who are aware and concerned about the community where they are inserted is our great concern and for this reason, we seek to generate value for the community and society as a whole. We support social responsibility projects aimed at meeting the demands of the surrounding communities and these programs favor community development and provide the means for the beneficiaries to be agents of change. Get to know the projects supported by ADERE
Adere in the world
Our products are marketed in more than ten countries in Europe, Latin America, North America and Oceania.Contact us